Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 7, 2015

I Had To Learn These Secrets Over
Time... Through Lots Of Trial And Error

For as long as I could remember, premature ejaculation was easily my number one issue in life. And it really tore me apart inside and did a number on my confidence levels.
I'd never feel very manly when I got off before my woman even had a chance to get warmed up.
The first time I ever had sex, I climaxed in about 10 seconds. But I figured that was normal, and in fact, I didn't care because I was ready to go again in no time.
But as I got older, it got worse. I was still coming in under one minute... but this time, I couldn't get excited and ready again.
It was VERY frustrating for me because I couldn't satisfy my partner. So it always left my women wanting more.
And it left me feeling inadequate.

How I Discovered The Secrets That
Finally Changed My Sex Life...

I spent years reading and studying all of the books, medical journals, and information on how to prolong sex and not ejaculate so fast.
I discovered that my problem was because of how I was "thinking" about sex.
The fact is... premature ejaculation is almost always caused by too much mental stimulation.
Your mind... NOT your body... controls what happens when you're about to have sex. So you have to start there if you want to change your situation.
In other words, you MUST first change your thoughts.
Always thinking about your premature ejaculation can lead to performance anxiety.
Getting your thoughts under control will take the PRESSURE off of you. So you won't ever have to worry about performance anxiety (which makes it even worse).
This performance anxiety... which leads to more pressure, feelings of inadequacy, worry that it will happen again... these are HUGE roadblocks in your brain that you MUST overcome if you want to learn how to control your ejaculation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét